We are a team of craftsmen specialising in the best traditions of handmade silver.
We specialise in a wide range of domestic silverware from cutlery to bowls, jugs, condiment sets, silver tea and coffee services and the largest of salvers. We also have a great knowledge in the designing and making of Ecclesiastical and Civic silver.
The workshop is the last operating remnant of the Guild of Handicraft which C.R. Ashbee established in 1888. George Hart was a silversmith with the Guild when it moved to Chipping Campden in 1902. From 1912 he took on the running of the workshop, joined in 1930 by his son Henry. This high tradition is now carried on by his grandson David Hart along with Derek Elliott, and William and Julian Hart.
Visitors are always welcome to come and see us at work, and inspect the articles we have for sale.